All works on this website are copyrighted. Please do not download any of them unless you have obtained my permission. Even then, they are only for personal use and may not be sold.

8/11/2012

Redstone Arsenal Landscapes

The theme for the August competition at the Huntsville Photographic Society is fences. I went out one evening and worked on making some images of the fence that surrounds the military installation near my house. I am really happy that I had some nice looking clouds. 

I have a second post coming up showing some black and white images I made that evening. 





2 comments:

  1. Nice shots. The skies are lovely. These are lovely, peaceful rural landscapes. The serious-looking fence changes the mood of the scene.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the last one on this post best, including the next post.

    ReplyDelete